Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Steinitz EA

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Steinitz EA

Steinitz HAS MTF EA.
I bought this EA while under contruction in Forex Tsd Forum.
And now it seems Version 2.65 is the last.

It has many feature. It makes me confuse the 1st time use it.
But Steinitz give great support to answer your question.

It give good result because Steinitz EA can automaticly switch if market condition change from ranging to trending and visa versa.
I test it for one month only in january 2008 on demo, but I don't use it live.
Because of the High Drawdown which the EA produce.
So be carefull in using it, Money Management in Forex Trading is the key in using this EA.



This is my last Forward Test graphics from 23 December 2007 until 16 January 2008


But don't to excited until you see the detail statement in here. Look at the Floating Loss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment